" Rachel makes it fun, so many people returning time and time again says it all."
Jo, Ireland - February 2021
Meditation works, there is no doubt.
You will get a grip on your thoughts, you will sleep better, respond better to people as you have a grip on your emotions, you will be more creative, take better care of yourself, etc etc etc.
Meditating on your own is not easy.
Usually, it is not a lack of motivation, it's the fact that you have to do it on your own.
If you have a teacher waiting for you and a supportive community of likeminded people, having the same objective, I can assure you that you will succeed.
21 days will fly by and you will have a personal meditation practice.
LIVE at 7AM UK, 30 minutes
All sessions are recorded.
Proven meditation techniques
Finding the right posture, key to a good practise
Philosophy and dharma: why, how, ...?
Common difficulties & how to overcome them
How to go deeper
Time to share experiences
This is for YOU WHEN...
- You want to deepen your practise and learn new techniques.
- You need a little spark in your meditation practise.
- You have never meditated before and you're curious.
- You're a meditation teacher, mindfulness teacher, therapist or yoga teacher and want to be the student for a while, and get new inspiration.
- You are looking forward meditating with a group of likeminded people.