It can not get easier to start or re-start meditating than with this 5 day meditation challenge.
Every single day, at 7AM UK Time, I will be there for you.
Teaching you the very best breathing and meditation techniques.
This is bulletproof, the only thing that you have to do is to show up.
5 Days: From October 18th - 22nd
7AM UK Time, LIVE
Private Link via Zoom, no recordings
5 Minutes of Explanation
10 Minutes of Breathing Techniques
12 Minutes of Guided Meditation
Camera on or off, your choice
My name is Rachel Bonkink.
In the past ten years, I have followed many teacher trainings and (silence) retreats, usually 2 to 3 per year. My very first training was in India, in Rishikesh, a simple standard 200 hours on Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga.
Here are some of my trainings and retreats, not mentioning the workshops along the way as that would make it a very long list:
- Alan Wallace Meditation Retreat, The way of Shamatha, Germany, 5 days
- Alan Wallace Silence and Meditation Retreat, 4 Applications of Mindfulness, UK, 10 days
- Paul Grilley, Yin Yoga Teacher Training, San Francisco, USA, 100 hours
- Alan Wallace Silence and Meditation Retreat, 7 Point Mind Training, UK, 10 days
- Tony Robbins, San Jose, USA
- Bernie Clark, Yin Yoga Teacher Training, Vancouver, Canada, 100 hours
- Vipassana 10 Days Silence and Meditation Retreat, Canada
- John Stirk, Scaravelli Inspired Yoga Week Retreat, Italy
- Sarah Powers Yin Yoga Level 2, Teacher Training, London, UK, 50 hours
- Sarah Powers Yin Yoga Level 1, Teacher Training, Thailand, 100 hours
- Sarah Powers Silence and Meditation Retreat, UK, 5 days
- Astrid Van Dam, Yoga Teacher Training, the Netherlands, 200 hours
- Association for Yoga & Meditation Teacher Training, Rishikesh, India, 200 hours
- Practitioner and Master NLP, Arcturus, Belgium
- Traditional Chinese Medecine, the Netherlands
- Young Management Program, Vlerick Business School, Belgium
- Economical Sciences Master Degree, Belgium
Understanding of the Anapanasati, mindfulness of breathing meditation technique.